1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You
have to tag 10 people.
Ten things about me:
1. I don't know how to count to ten.
3. I drink an average of 2.6 litres of tea a day.
7. My favourite video game series is Silent Hill. I bring this up because the first few games in the Silent hill series have probably had more of an effect on my art than any other single source of inspiration. There also really good games.
5. I'm not a geek… but I might be in denial.
4. I'm an atheist not because I don't believe in gods, just that gods are one of those things that happen to other people. Gods can exist as much as they like, as long as they don't bother me.
4a. Speaking of gods I have an interest in norse mythology, and medieval history (and history in general actually). I also occasionally do Anglo-Saxon, Anglo Norman and Viking era re-enactment. What?... No. It's not like LARPing.
3. I am quite flammable, admittedly this comes naturally with being carbon based but I seem to burn myself on quite a regular basis.
6. I have very long hair. (Why yes, I am running out of ideas)
9. I'm single, unemployed and live in my parent's basement, Just one D&D game away from being a stereotype.
12 no wait… 11. My favourite colour is gray, It's indecisive and non-committal.
Questions from Tagger:
1. Favorite theme of music?
Heavy Metal, 'Classic rock' and Post-rock mainly but there's at least something in most genres that I like.... well not in Dubstep obviously.
2, Favorite show? (any medium)
Sharpe. Probably, maybe… Cowboy Bebop was pretty good too… or Spaced…
3. Favorite movie?
I guess it would be Ghost in the Shell, though Aliens would be a close second maybe an honourable mention to Pulp Fiction too
4. Whats new?
This journal, It's my first one.
5. What are you working on? Or hoping to work on?
Just finished a Halloween…ish themed picture, may try do another one too before Halloween otherwise, got a couple of characters that need stories to go with them XD
6. Excited about the holiday season coming up again?
Well I like the long nights and rainy snowy weather… no really I do, the whole Christmas thing? Well I'll take any excuse to get drunk with friends.
7. Who is your favorite character? Original or from franchise.
Normally I'd probably say James Sunderland or April Ryan but I been reading a lot of Battle Angel Alita at the mo, and kinda developed a soft spot for Alita so probably her.
8. If you could be anything else from who you are now, who would you be and why? (GET CREATIVE)
I would probably be a squirrel deity of some kind, I'd be all ethereal and non corporeal an shit. I'd be about twice the size of normal squirrel and probably albino too but not completely albino I'd still have some red fur. I'd also have a staff and a hat or headdress of some kind. Although I'd be a god of squirrels I'd probably on occasion respond to other vertebrate mammals too, not Primates or elephants though (I'm speciesist).
Why? I like squirrel's and being a god would be cool. Even if it's just a small god.
Either that or a Wizzard.
9. What do you like most about my art? (I will reply the same to you in exchange!)
I really like a lot of things about your art, but most? Your really good a coming up with interesting scenes and I love your characters. I liked that Sands of Tempest story you where doing too.
(Hint: Reply with your favorite Arnold quote)www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkSFIW…
My Questions for others?
1. Of all your most hated bands which one would you see live if you had to? (and why?)
2. What would you be the god of?
3. If you could live anywhere, anytime real of fictional, where?
4. If you remade any movie you wanted: what movie, who would you cast, what would you change?
5. History has known many grate bastards, who's your favourite?
6. What movie, book, TV show, anime etc. would you recommend for me to check out?
7. As an advanced multicellular organism, do you think evolution worth all the effort?
8. Would it be acceptable for me to start wearing a Wizzard's hat at all times... or failing that an eye patch? (a proper wizzards hat with stars and moons all over it)
9. I stand beside the holy one, monarchs fear my wrath, no one can move the way I can, ever the crooked path. What am I?
10. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
10. I don't know how to do the Iconie tag thing.
I've only tagged 6 if any one else wants to volunteer for the other 4 places...